No matter how high the quality of costume jewellery, it still requires handling with care in order to remain in good condition. With a little care, the life of the metal plating can be enhanced. The following tips will help you to keep your jewellery looking at its best
• Jewellery should be put on last and taken off first while dressing.
• Always store in a cool and dry place, and store separately in order to avoid scratching.
• Avoid contact with chemicals, such as perfume, hair spray, deodorant, household cleaning fluids and etc.
• Do not use abrasive jewellery cleaners.
• Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth and mild detergent with water if required, rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
• If jewellery gets wet due to sweating, wash gently with water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
Good caring is essential to maintain good condition of the costume jewellery for many enjoyable years.